There is a bug with the file name output that might cause problems with emacs.

I'm not sure if the fix is in CVS now or not.

I'll try to fix this in the main cvs branch soon if the fix isn't there now.

If you're willing to edit the code, try commenting out the
#if 0 in osd.c line 1070 and the #endif in osd.c line 1098.

Let me know if this is enough to fix the problem.

David