Just reasking about the current state of an color management system for
linux. It is some months ago and I did not hear about an effort for
configuration.

Bob,
could You proceede with Your idea of an xml configuration? It would be
nice to use the same syntax and main location accross hopefully Scribus,
GraphicsMagic and the others.

I come soon in need to interoperate with different applications. managing
default profiles, paths, using starter scripts ...

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + imaging development / panoramas
                                + color management