Am 17.12.07, 14:29 +0100 schrieb "Gerhard Fürnkranz":
> For http://sourceforge.net/projects/m2300w I had to solve the same
> problem. I wanted to offer an "auto" print mode, which eventually prints
> pure text pages with black toner only (which is also much faster on
> these revolver laser printers).

Would be the assumption correct to translate RGB with 0.0.0 to
100% pure K ? At least this approach would avoid a additional layer of
information.
RGB 0.0.0 should hardly be seen, but it is probably difficult to avoid
completely for continuous reproduction.

Not shure if there is a chance to get all applications on one line with
this toppic.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--