I am working on a program to import and export Adobe Swatch Exchange (ASE)
files to MS Office using VB. Office only uses RGB colors, so I am using lcms to
convert to/from CMYK and Lab. I have the CMYK<->RGB conversion working, thanks
to previous posts on this list. I haven't been able to get Lab->RGB to work.
Here are my questions:
What is the value of const TYPE_LAB_8 ? How can I figure out the const values
from the C declarations in lcms.h ?
Private Const TYPE_CMYK_8 = &H60021
Private Const TYPE_RGB_8 = &H40019
I am getting different RGB values when I convert from CMYK using Adobe or lcms,
even when using the same profiles. Is this to be expected ?
Thanks for a great open-source color product!

MICHAEL JOYCE

SSR

HDRArchitecture.com<http://hdrarchitecture.com/>

402.399.1231 | c: 402.850.1854
8404 Indian Hills Drive | Omaha, NE 68114-4098