Hi Bob,

Thanks for reporting, I can't, however, reproduce the issue.
Tried 1.21 on Cygwin, RedHad and Mac, all seems to work
flawless, so I'm puzzled why it don't work on Solaris 10.
I did this tar on cygwin, which is not a "real" linux, and maybe
that is the source of error. I will repack the tarball on RedHat
on monday, since I have no acess to thius machine right now.

Thanks again
Regards
Marti