Hi,

transicc -v toggle has a numeric parameter, if you miss to
specify it, the code takes -i as the parameter and the
profile as the input CGATS. I agree it is confusing,
and will try to detect this situation and give a
better error message in 2.1

So, just use:

transicc -v3 -i file8.pf

> lcms: Error #12288; Tag '6b545243' not found

But some lines above you show the icctrans output,
so lcms can deal with this profile. I wonder why
you get this error. Maybe you are  trying to use
an RGB profile as if it were gray?

Regards
Marti.

Quoting szukw...@arcor.de: