Hi, you can use the transicc utility to do so:

1) Download the windows binaries of lcms2.0a, you need the transicc utility.
2) On your excel, choose "Save as", "Other formats", "text (tab delimited)".
   Save a temporary text file with your your lab data: in.txt"
3) On a command line session, use the transicc utility in bacth mode,
   you need -n toggle. Example:

transicc -n -l CIELab_to_UPLab2.icc <in.txt >out.txt

4) In excel, "open" "text files", and then out.txt, choose "delimited"
and "Delimiter: space"

It worked to me.

Otherwise, if you need a perceptually uniform color space, you could
give a try to CIE CAM02, which is far better than CIE L*a*b*.

Regards
Marti Maria