On 01/08/2017 16:47, Bob Friesenhahn wrote:
The package name and version used in configure.ac is identical to lcms2 2.8 and that the shared library name would be the same (header file names have changed). It appears that if someone were to install LCMS2.art and lcms2 simultaneously that there would be a conflict. It would be wise and very helpful if it is possible to install stock lcms2 and LCMS2.art into the same installation tree (e.g. different base shared library names and proper independent library versioning) so that applications can use either one without conflict.

OOps, thanks. We don't use the lcms2 autoconf in MuPDF, so I'd missed that.

How about what's on the branch now?

Thanks,

Robin