On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 at 11:02pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Now What should be my setting in Kaddressbook to use the
ldap ? here I like to know my rootdn, basedn etc.

What?!?!!! Why do you need us to tell you what your rootdn and basedn are? Are you doing anything other than asking us to do your work for you?

What do you think your rootdn and basedn should be? Where else have you had to set a rootdn value? One of the parameters for the ldapsearch command is -b (what base to start searching for). If you were going to do an ldapsearch and specify -b what dn do you think you should specify to search your entire ldap directory?

---
You are currently subscribed to ldap@umich.edu as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]