Dear list,

I am using pam_ldap module (pam_ldap-176-3.4) with OpenLDAP2
(2.2.23-6.4)  in suse 9.3

I have found one problem/bug that pam_ldap is not following
saslauthd.conf settings. but if I set saslauthd to ldap only
then testsaslauthd is following the saslauthd.conf  filter
rules.

is there any fix for pam_ldap so it can follow
saslauthd.conf ? there is a file called /etc/ldap.conf in
suse which is responsible to configure
pam_ldap. can I use the file to solve my problem. please
enlighten me.

---
You are currently subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBJECT of the message.