----- Original Message Follows -----
From: Adam Tauno Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ldap@listserver.itd.umich.edu
Subject: [ldap] Re: pam_ldap problem
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 07:04:24 -0400

> > can I use the file to solve my problem. please enlighten
> me.
>
> Depends on your problem.  Have you looked in the file?  On
> most distributions it is heavily commented.

Ok, I hv gone through the file. and find some configuration
which I can understand like base DN, root dn, ssl option
etc. and I have already
configurede and those are working. but I can' t understand
how to define filter rule there.

like I have  ldap_filter:
(&([EMAIL PROTECTED])(accountActive=TRUE))
in saslauthd.conf.

hoe can I define it under /etc/ldap.conf for pam_ldap ?
thanks for your time.

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send email to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the
> SUBJECT of the message.

---