> I have the ldap structure like
> base dn------> dc=linux,dc=box
> domain1-----> virtualDomain=test.com,dc=linux,dc=box
> user------------>
> ou=user,virtualDomain=test.com,dc=linux,dc=box
> domain2-----> virtualDomain=test.org,dc=linux,dc=box
> user------------>
> ou=user,virtualDomain=test.org,dc=linux,dc=box
> I am using pam_ldap module where its configuration file is
> /etc/ldap.conf in suse.
> now   "testsaslauthd  -u admin -p <password> -r kolkata.in
> localhost"  executes successfully.
> like
> -----------------------------------
> lvps87-230-8-228:~ # testsaslauthd -u admin -r test.com -p
> kolkata
> 0: OK "Success."
> but the same command above with domain test.org fails ( -r
> test.org). I have checked the log and found  all the time it
> bind with

I think you want to use saslauthd's native LDAP support;  I don't know
if PAM really supports 'partitioned users'.

> BIND
> dn="uid=admin,ou=users,virtualDomain=test.com,dc=linux,dc=box"

It is probably trying to use the first one it finds based on the filter.
I don't think PAM, at least in its default configuration, pays any
attention to realm.

> how can I change its behaviour so that it also go through
> the other domain that is test.org ?
> thanks

Ditch PAM;  since saslauthd supports LDAP that is a better way to go for
various reasons.

---
You are currently subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBJECT of the message.