Quanah:

I know that it's nothing wrong adding the TOP object class, but I
understand that you don't need to. Same situation with parent object
Classes of a Class.

If I can confirm this my code will be a little bit more cleaner. Thanks

Andres

--
A/P Andrés Tarallo

---
You are currently subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]