> I will definitely check out the seeAlso attribute.  what I am asking
> on the 100 entries is how to represent a one to many relationship?  Do
> I place the "many" in a multi value attribute or do I create a level
> below and store all the "many"

I recommend strongly against storing relationship via creation of
hierarchy unless you are specifically interested in using the hierarchy
in some kind of ACL.

> For example, if I need to capture all the cars a person owns for
> parking permits, how should I store the cars for that person?  Multi
> value attrib or a level down?

I'd create a something-car objectclass with an owner attribute and put
the owner's dn as the owner.  Then you can query as
"(&(objectclass=car)(owner=...))".

---
You are currently subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBJECT of the message.