Dieter Kluenter wrote:
> Zhang Weiwu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>

>> Dear all
>>
>> Is there a pre-defined attribute to hold state name in short form? e.g.
>> CA for California, as in the U.S. or 赣 for 江西, as in China.
>>
>> Did some homework with google but yet not successful.
>>

> the attribute name is actually 'stateOrProvinceName' in short 'st'

Thanks for the humour: well I actually was looking for
"shortStateOrProvinceName" attribute, if it has been defined by any
standard or recommendation. Otherwise I'd define my own
"myCompanyShortOrProvinceName".

---
You are currently subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBJECT of the message.