Hi all,

this is not a LDAP question, but a question about the mailing list
itself. Sorry, but I could not find a better place to ask :/

Would it be possible to remove the 'you are subscribed as foo'
part from the footer? I filter my mails on my name & nick to see
what I was involved in and as my email address contains my nick
I filter each and every LDAP email into the main folder.
Would the admins be willing to change this behaviour? After all,
this information is not so important that you would need it in
every single email.

I could, of course, filter out LDAP mails but that would make
it harder to follow threads I am involved it.

Thanks,
Richard

---
You are currently subscribed to ldap@umich.edu as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]