now how would that work? I know that the urlblacklist is about 10 megs
just itself. how much space does the WRT54G have? you could probably
mount a network drive, but that seems like it would be an unwanted
requirement and would be slower.

I'm interested in such a project as well. I've got a WRT54G that I
found out was hackable after I bought it. bonus!

-TJ