Hi there,

I have been lurking for quite a while, but it is time for me to
speak up. I think most of the time it depends on whom you talk
to in any organization and also how you do it.

For me personally I have been working for quite a while on a
Java look a like of PAF. It is still in its early stages since
I cannot disclose the original source as per license agreement,
so I am the only one doing the porting of the orginal source,
but I do have an external API that is not specific to the
internal library for use.

Anyone that is interested in joining the effort to make Java
PAF working is welcome. So far I have tested it on MacOSX,
FreeBSD, Linux and Windows. On each of those systems it works
as expected ;)

I am considering putting the development of the GUI on Sourceforge
so I can have more developers working on this code. But I would
like some help in getting interested LDS Java developers to join
this effort.

In any case I thought I'd let you all know that work can be done!

Kind regards,
-------
Manfred Riem
[EMAIL PROTECTED]