-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jesse Stay
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 1:55 PM
To: LDS Open Source Software
Subject: Re: [Ldsoss] multiple e-mails in family group

On 12/28/05, Lonas, Hal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Currently the software does not seem to allow any provision for more
than
> one e-mail address per household.  This seems unrealistic these days -
we
> find that husbands, wives, and even children have their own e-mail
> addresses.  Are there any plans to add this in the future?

I seemed to recall as clerk in my last ward being able to do an e-mail
address for each individual.  At least I thought there was a field for
each - not sure if it let you enter it in for everyone.  I was
financial clerk however, not membership, so I didn't use the
membership system very often.

Jesse

--

#!/usr/bin/perl