On 1/12/06, Oscar Schultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
through the 40's, 50's and into today. Ham traffic can not be secured to
encrypt the data as required by some of the new privacy laws. As I read the
regs I can not see any legal way to pass traffic which may reveal information
about the heath or status of anyone especially a minor. Also if a cell phone

I am no ham radio expert, but I have seen ads for digital ham radio setups that can transfer whatever data you want.  If you can transfer whatever data you want, then you can use PKI and/or diffie/helman to transfer data securely.

Carl