Yes, just what Erik said and here are a few more to add to the wish list:

- allow ALL ward leaders (listed on the Leadership Directory) unmoderated
access to the Email Broadcasts, not just ward/stake web admins.  (Which
brings up a related issue that the whole site could use the concept of
levels of privileges depending on ward/stake function.  I would suggest at
least three: 1) Admin, 2) Ward/Stake Leader, 3) General Member.

- provide ability to send email without having to login to lds.org by
providing senders with the ability to compose email with their external
application of choice.

- automatically prefix subject line like other standard email lists.  Our
ward uses "WARD:", "HP:", "EQ:", "RS:", "WARDLDRS:", etc...

- Allow html formatting and reasonable attachments (file size and type).

- When a calendar event or News and Info item is created, email out the
actual event/news item details composed by the author of the event,
instead of a title only.  This would make the email more meaningful and
not require the recipient to login (which most aren't going to do).

Two of the bugs I've submitted in the past were that the current Email
Broadcast editor adds carriage returns (what you see is NOT what you get)
and one out of ten broadcasts aren't sent or are sent hours later.

Our ward uses this feature probably once/twice per day on average.  Would
love to see it enhanced to make it even more useful!

Thanks,

-Greg