You should contact a member of your Stake Finance Committee, the Stake
Clerk and you Bishop for one on one help. There are a very limited
number of people to whom this information should be exposed to and it
should always be done privately. If you are one of the Stake people
contact Church Headquarters.

The other account should normally be zero (0). If someone has had a
check returned for insufficient funds the ward other account will get
the credit and you have to contact Church Headquarters for
instructions. You can not modify or "correct" the balance on your own.
The only method to correct the balances is to work with Church
Headquarters. The folks there are very kind, patient and helpful - They
have been a great help to me in the past. They will work with you
throughout the process to correct the balances.

Good luck. It is a bit daunting the first time but with some help the
process is pretty interesting.

oscar