On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 02:12:08PM -0400, A. Rick Anderson wrote:
> My point was that if Linus had attempted to implement all of
> the features added to the kernel over the last 15 years in the first
> iteration, Linux, as we know and love would have never have happened.

Reminds me of the invention of calculus independently by Newton and
Leibnitz.  If either (regardless that both Newton and Leibnitz stand out
among the world's recognized most intelligent people) were required to
begin with Weirstrauss', and Riemann's, etc. formal statutes and methods
of proof that we have today calculus would never have been invented.

Justin