I'm just curious, why do you say that "It appears that The Church uploaded
them."?  From what I see, they are just there.  They do have a link to
mormon.org, but anyone could have put that.

The church is usually in the habit of keeping its copyrighted (agree with the
church or not) material on its own website and not hosting it at other
locations (e.g., PAF).  These videos are hosted by Google and kept in Google
format to be played by the Google player.  If the church really did upload
these, then they'd probably want them kept in a more general and/or non-company
specific format.  The church would also have likely put a note that this was
copyrighted material, but that it was free for public viewing.

So, just because some copyrighted material appears on a public website doesn't
necessarily mean that the copyright holder put it there or approves its
presence.  In the absence of any note or statement by the church, I would guess
that someone violated copyright by posting them -- even if they had good
intentions.  That means that anyone who continues to view, download, or use
them is also participating in copyright violation -- like it or not.

Honesty and caution are usually good policies...

Steve