I asked a friend who used to be big into the Ham radio scene.  Here is what he said:

It depends on where he lives?  There are some nets that are national where the Bishops Storehouses participate, but it's been so long since I was doing any of that in Ogden that I wouldn't know where to send this guy.  The Church Office building has a substantial Ham Radio station / setup on the upper floor somewhere.  I went there once to check it out.

Point this guy to his local store house... You could even have him call the Ogden Store house and they would probably give him the name of someone he could call and get some information.

For what it is worth...

Tom

>>>"Timothy-Allen Albertson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/01/06 4:34 pm >>>

Does anybody here know of an LDS Ham

Radio Emergency Net?   I have been told

one exists.  Thanks for your assoistance.

73 de tim albertson kg6irh