Jesse Stay wrote:
What about Baby Blessings - anything in the Handbook about recording
Baby Blessings?  I tried to do it once and my Bishop said the church
didn't allow it.  It was right before the blessing, so I didn't have
any preparations to record it in another way - so my youngest son
unfortunately has little record of his baby blessing.
I recall that a patriarchal blessing is about the only ordinance/blessing/prayer that can be recorded since these are transcribed. Of course, any father's blessings you give your son (in your home) you can record.
-stacey.