Doesn't matter to me. For the sake of confusion, let's settle on the 300 West location. Everyone cool with that?

Tom

m h wrote:
On 1/5/07, John Epeneter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I can be there at 5:00.

Just to be sure, do you mean the Crown Burger on 377 E 200 S?

Actually I was thinking of 118 N 300 W.  I've never been to the 2nd
South one.  If it has big tables and is less busy perhaps we should
consider that one.   I know the one on 3rd West has some bigger tables
up in the center section.

Does anyone care?

How will we know who is from LDSOSS, red roses with copies of Pride and
Prejudice? :-)

Umm, there's a picture of me on my blog[1].  I could borrow some
bright red U paraphernalia and wear that if it's necessary ;)

-matt

[1] - http://panela.blog-city.com/

Tom Welch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]