Jesse Stay wrote:
On 1/29/07, John Harrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Looks interesting. I'll have to add it to my bookmarks.  There is one
disconcerting bug.  Most of the headlines have question marks in them
in my browser (firefox).

Thanks John - I appreciate the feedback.  The news headlines that are
on there right now I'm auto importing from the Church's rss just to
get some content on there.  My guess is the Church is using a larger
character set than I have enabled in PHP.  I'll try to enable that
here soon.

Jesse

I tested it. When my browser is set to unicode (UTF-8) character encoding, the question marks are there. When I change the character encoding to Western (iso-8859-1), then the question marks turn into dashes. Oh, the joys of multiple character encodings from all over the world. (Occasionally I find a website--usually a news website--written entirely in English that uses some off the wall, completely non-English character encoding for individual characters within the text. At least yours isn't that bad.)

Brice