Also, I did some research - while there is currently no Zillow map
API, they explain that they retrieve boundary data for each household
from county records.  Each county stores the geocode info for each
point in a property boundary.  I think this is publicly available in
most counties - Zillow has just gathered it all in one place.

If one could access this information, in conjunction with coordinates
of ward and stake boundaries, one could do a full plot map of a ward.
I have a feeling zillow will release a map API eventually though (they
already have an API for their home estimates) - once this is done, you
can use their API to see each household, house numbers, and then tie
it into your own programming to store info about each individual in a
ward.

Jesse