From: Gordon Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ldsoss@lists.ldsoss.org
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 8:03:23 AM
Subject: [Ldsoss] Subversion with Trac

LDS Developers,

Does anyone have experience user Trac (trac.edgewall.org) with Subversion? Trac
is like the project tracking GUI.  I have people that use subversion directly
but don't get the Trac front-end and how to coordinate it.

thanks in advance,

Gordon

FamilySearch DevNet Manager

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.