We recently launched a new site called Mormon Testimonies (http:// www.mormontestimonies.org/) where members can write or embed YouTube videos of their testimonies. It runs on Mediawiki which seemed like a good choice because it's relatively easy to use. On the other hand, it's not THAT easy to use, and for testimonies, collaboration and a history of revisions aren't important. We specifically don't want anyone to edit anyone else's testimony. Should I look for or develop a Mediawiki plugin to lock it down? Or I should switch to some other software package that's more suited for this? (Everyone gets their own page and that's it -- a bit like MySpace.)

Richard