I am still unable to find a separate April 2007 podcast broken down by
talk.  However, KSL does provide October 2006 Conference & April 2007
Conference (in one-hour chunks only) podcasts, and the feed seems to
be ongoing for future conference broadcasts.
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=296&sid=113978

I love the way the October 2006 conference podcast was done - broken
down by talk.  I'm also fond of the Teachings of the Presidents of the
Church: Spencer W. Kimball page and wouldn't change it except to add
compatibility testing with non-iTunes software like
Juice(http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net/).

I also disagree with the assertion that podcasts should necessarily be
time-based.  I  recently demonstrated the Spencer W. Kimball podcast
in a fifth Sunday lesson and it seemed to me that one of the best uses
for a podcast is to logically organize a collection of audio files
that would otherwise become unmanageable.  Can you imagine trying to
organize a collection of audio files that included the standard works,
General Conference addresses, Relief Society/Priesthood Lessons,
Ensign articles, and other content?

Yes, I'm suggesting the standard works be a collection of podcasts as well.
Adding a library-like interface(via RSS/iTunes) to make all existing
audio files more accessible seems a logical step in the development of
the site's features.
--
Lars