--- Steve Dibb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I haven't exported the DB to all the formats yet,
> though.  In fact, for
> XML, TeX and CSV I can't even remember right now how
> I did them, so
> it'll take me a few days to get them wrapped up
> properly as well.  The
> SQL ones are pretty simple, though.

Thanks Steve for your efforts.  While XML and CSV
would be useful exports, the TeX export is pretty much
useless.  I've played around with it before, and the
particular format it's in isn't useful to anyone
wanting to work with TeX + scriptures (like me).

One thing I would like to eventually see is support
for other languages (even just in the schema), so the
same verse in two or more languages can be easily
returned. It's obviously too late for anything like
that in v3.0, but someday it would be nice.

-Jon