On 10/8/07, Dan Hanks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Just curious as to whether any one knows of a way to listen to the
> music of General Conference without having to download the MP3 for the
> entire session. I can do that, or listen to it via the conference
> DVDs, but it would be nice if high-quality MP3s of the conference
> music were available (in case folks from the lds.org site are lurking
> within earshot :-). There are some breathtakingly beautiful
> arrangements that show up at conference.

I agree.  In fact, I downloaded the full mp3 of one session and used
audacity and it was really easy to select one of the songs I liked and
export it as its own mp3.  I don't know if I should share that mp3 (it
*seems* like the church wouldn't mind...), and I'm not sure if I want to do
that for all the songs, but I had the same thoughts as you.

Bryan