Jared,

Oracle Web Conference is all we have.  The web conference are being recorded
for delivery that is more cross platform.  People can call in and I can send the
PowerPoint presentation but that's windows again.

Gordon

On 11/7/07, Ash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is today groundhog day?

I don't know, but I'd still like an answer as to whether or not the
information will be available in some other format, and whether or not
people using Linux and/or Macintosh will be able to join the web
conference.