I thought the list might like this.  FYI, I'm trying to find time to
get us converted over to Google Groups here...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Welch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 10:30 AM
Subject: Can you recommend someone for this job: Sr. and Mid Level
Java Developers at My Vision One
To: Jesse Stay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 If you have a moment, I'd appreciate your help. Please take a look
and forward this job on to anyone you think would be interested in the
position, or anyone else who could help me find a great candidate.

 Thanks for your help!
 -Tom

 Company: My Vision One
 Job Title: Sr. and Mid Level Java Developers
level java developers to work on an exiting new web based project
using java, flex, and flash technologies. This is a great opportunity
to get in on the ground floor of a product with enormous potential. We
are looking for individuals with the following skills and experience.

 * Sr Java developers - 5+ years of Java experience.
 * Mid-level developers - 2-5 years of Java experience.
 * Extensive experience with J2EE framework.
 * Self starter and hard working to achieve goals of project and company.
 * Able to write code that scales to a large user base.
 * Good team player and communicator. Able to work well with various
team members and partners.
 * Excellent design skills and coding practices.
 * Able to work in a fast moving environment where change is welcome.
 * Embraces best practices.
 * Understanding of internet security models and development.
 * Deep understanding of database design for efficient development.
 * Solid understanding and use of OOP principles and designs
 * Excellent knowledge of and experience with key software engineering
concepts such as "Unit Testing", "Agile Development", "Refactoring",
etc.
 * Knowledge of the following technologies:
 - RDBMS
 - XML
 - Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
 - Tomcat
 - Hibernate and other ORM solutions.
 LinkedIn Jobs
 • View job listing on LinkedIn
 • Forward this job
 • Reply to Tom Welch

P.S. If you cannot view the links, paste the appropriate link into
your browser: Job Listing: http://www.linkedin.com/e/vjb/495982/

This email was sent to you by Tom Welch ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) through
LinkedIn because Tom Welch thought you might be interested in this job
opening or know people who would be interested in applying.

If you wish to change how you receive future job notifications, please
click here.

If you have any questions, please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(c) 2008, LinkedIn Corporation

--
Jesse Stay
The Social Media Guru