BTW, I have slink r4  .iso files if anybody wants them.

If somebody wants to make some good bootable .isos of r5,
I'll host 'em.

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 09:33:30AM -0800, Mike Noyes scribbled:
> Everyone,
> Paul Wade at Greenbush Technologies has kindly made Debian Slink 2.1r5
> available to us. Thanks Paul!
>
> >Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 12:44:22 -0500 (EST)
> >From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: debian slink available via ftp
> >
> >Mike,
> >
> >Pass this along to your team:
> >
> >The archive is so big that I cannot move it today. So I simply created a
> >dns name. All the binary arches are there.
> >
> >slink.greenbush.com
> >
> >It is available via ftp as debian-archive or pub/debian-archive
> >
> >When I decide where to move it I will see about making it also available
> >via rsync and http
> >
> >This is on a development machine so I apologize if the machine gets
> >rebooted or choked up. I will try to get this moved to a production server
> >asap, so the slink.greenbush.com will still work when I move it.

> >+ Paul Wade                         Greenbush Technologies Corporation +
> >+ mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]              http://www.greenbush.com/ +

rick -- A mind is like a parachute... it only works when it's open.

ICQ# 1590117                           [EMAIL PROTECTED] (home)
Help with LRP: http://lrp.c0wz.com     Home page: http://www.c0wz.com