<x-flowed>At 06:13 PM 12/15/00 -0800, Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Everyone,
>Get used to the new header fields. They are not going away. It's a new RFC
>compliant feature of Mailman 2.0. Eudora users are the ones that will have
>the most trouble with this. Eudora doesn't make it easy to turn them off.
>I'll try to get some instructions for Eudora users, that will fix the
>header information display.

I just found a solution for Eudora users. Edit your Eudora.ini file, and
add this line under [settings]. It works for me. :)

TabooHeaders=List,X-UID,Received,Status,X-UIDL,Message,In-Reply,X-Priority,M
ime-Version,Content,X-Persona,Resent-Message,References,Return,X400,X-400,Ma
il-System,Errors-To,X-List,Delivery,Disposition,X-Juno,Precedence,X-Attachme
nts,X-MSMail,X-MimeOLE,X-Nav

note: everything other than "List" is the default

ref. Eudora .ini Settings TabooHeaders
http://www.eudora.com/techsupport/ini.html

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>