> >If we're going to do this I'd prefer to see:
> >LEAF: http://leaf.sourceforge.net
> >EigerStein: http://leaf.sourceforge.net/cstein
> >Oxygen: http://leaf.sourceforge.net/ddouthitt
>
> Correction, EigerStein should point to http://lrp.steinkuehler.net .
> SourceForge virtual hosting will take care of the redirection.

Eventually, this is true.  For now, neither of the above links will work
(leaf.sourceforge.net/cstein won't recognize my index.htm file).

Also  I now have 3 mirrors I am personally maintaing (my current website,
the SF mirror, and a co-lo mirror currently online, but not in production).
I will probably assign something like:

lrp.steinkuehler.net
lrp1.steinkuehler.net
lrp2.steinkuehler.net

Although I have yet to decide whether SF or my co-lo site will be 'primary'.

Other issues to nail down before any EigerStein links can point to
lrp.steinkuehler.net and/or lrp.steinkuehler.net resolves to a SF IP:

Verify SF virtual hosting is properly configured

Web log-rotation and statistics generation.  I know we can run webalizer on
SF, but I don't know if we can generate seperate log files for the different
sub-sites or if we'll have to post-process the apache logs.  I also have yet
to setup cron jobs on SF, although I assume this is possible.  Also, I don't
know if we can rotate the apache logs...that probably requires root
permissions.

Automatic indexing of directories w/o index.html file (my kernel/modules
tree is currently broken on SF)

Get SF's apache to recognize index.htm, not just index.html

Verify default mime type set to binary

Probably some other stuff...

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net