Here I go, answering a question asked to somebody else again.. :)

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 08:17:26AM -0800, Mike Noyes scribbled:
> Current project description:
> ~ An easy to use embedded Linux network appliance for use in small
> ~ office, home office, and home automation environments. Although it
> ~ can be used in other ways, it's primarily used as a
> ~ gateway/router/firewall for Internet leaf sites.
>
> >a flexible system which can be used on embedded hardware or regular PC's,
> >for enterprise tasks or simple home use.
>
> Jack,
> Are you suggesting a change in the first sentence?

Actually, I'd suggest a change of the last:
"Although it can be used in other ways, it's primarily used as a..."
may read better as
"LEAF is versatile enough to be used in many other ways, but sees
it's most common use as a..."

Or maybe
"Most commonly used as a gateway/router/firewall for Internet
leaf sites, LEAF is very versatile and well suited to many other
uses and tasks."

Yes, I like that last one better than the previous suggestion I
made above it.

--
rick -- A mind is like a parachute... it only works when it's open.

ICQ# 1590117                           [EMAIL PROTECTED] (home)
Help with LRP: http://lrp.c0wz.com     Home page: http://www.c0wz.com