On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, David Douthitt wrote:

> > I had to make a copy to get it to ID itself:
> >
> > BusyBox v0.28 (19990719-2233) multi-call binary -- GPL2
>
> Yow!  Busybox v0.50 is about to be released - looks like this was
> compiled June 19, 1999 - makes it coming up on two years old!  I know
> LRP 2.9.7 used busybox v0.48 or v0.49; there is your trouble right
> there.

That's neat, since the LRP 2.9.8 snapshots I have used Busybox 0.47pre - I
just grabbed 0.49 last night for a little experiment I'm cooking up
now. Wonder why he backstepped... or perhaps I missed something. Is it
going to be worth it to wait a week for Busybox 0.50?

--
George Metz
Commercial Routing Engineer

"We know what deterrence was with 'mutually assured destruction' during
the Cold War. But what is deterrence in information warfare?" -- Brigadier
General Douglas Richardson, USAF, Commander - Space Warfare Center