Hello all,

I compiled the Busybox 0.49 new and put it in the Eigersteinbeta
Included several new options too. (find and tail work now a lot
better),
I had however a problem with busybox tar.
I noticed that the lrp backups were always smaller than the
original. (sounds good, but it isn't) Then at rebooting things did not
work out.
for example in ppp.lrp
/etc/ppp is not backed up.

I used the following command
tar -c -v `cat $INCLUDE` -X $EXCLUDE | gzip >$DIR/$PACKAGE.lrp

The problem is that the exclude option overrides the include option.
in $Exclude is for example /etc.
this causes that /etc/ppp is not included.
with ctar this is obious not the case.
I have not found a solution to this, other than including ctar again.

Regards
Eric Wolzak
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/ericw/