<x-flowed>Eric Wolzak, 2001-03-16 17:51 +0100
>Hi Steven, charles you wrote
> > If you want I'll put the one I updated on my site, if you want to grab
> > it. I just dropped in the updated weblet and the updated dhclient, the
> > other stuff is beond me at the moment.  No time bandwidth left, though
> > I am near completion on a few projects.   :)  Yahoo.  Then I get to
> > over commit again. :\
> >
>I also have a new root.lrp  (busybox 0.49 with some more functions
>implemented, find functioning etc).
>If someone is interested , tell me where to put the package  :)

Eric,
You can add yourself to task_id 28011, and coordinate the update with
Charles, Kenneth, Steven, and Dale. I just created a directory for
EigerStein in our anonymous ftp area. You can scp your file(s) to:

/home/groups/ftp/pub/leaf/eigerstein

Update 2-beta images
https://sourceforge.net/pm/task.php?func=detailtask\
&project_task_id=28011&group_id=13751&group_project_id=5766

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/