Pim van Riezen wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
>
> >     F) Security enhanced/updated versions of key libraries/utilities (stolen
> >        from David D's Oxygen)
>
> Could anyone provide me with an overview of what problems there are with
> what library/utility versions? And, if relevant, where to get new ones? :)

He's refering to the security update from September 2000 of the glibc
2.0.7 libraries.  To find them, look at Debian's updates to Debian 2.1
(Slink).

Of course, this distribution is obsolete now, as is glibc 2.0.7... but
LRP and variants still use it because some libraries are literally 10x
smaller than their glibc 2.1 counterparts.