Hello Tom
> Thus spoke Eric Wolzak:
>
> > Hello Tom,
> > I tried to load the shorewall.lrp using an experimental 2.4.1 lrp disk
> > With the 1.0 and the 1.1. version I got a crc error using different
> > programms (powerarchiver tar and "lrpkg -i" )
> > I verified this on more standarized disks ;)
> >
> > Did I do something wrong, or could it be that there is a crc error in
> > the package ?
> >

> I just downloaded from Sourceforge and:
>
> [teastep@wookie teastep]$ tar -ztf shorewall-lrp-1.1.1.lrp
> etc/init.d/shorewall
> etc/shorewall/
> etc/shorewall/masq
> [teastep@wookie shoretest]$
>
>    http://seattlefirewall.dyndns.org/pub/shorewall/shorwall-1.1.1.lrp
>
> that renames the package to "shorwall" so as to accomodate MSDOS file
> systems. It is also free from CRC errors.
>
> -Tom
> --
> Tom Eastep             \ Alt Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ICQ #60745924           \ Websites: http://seawall.sourceforge.net
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]       \          http://seattlefirewall.dyndns.org
> Shoreline, Washington USA \         http://shorewall.sourceforge.net
I tried again a download with netscape (with shift, right click etc)
every time crc error, but after using internet explorer ( very unusual
for me ;) ) there was no problem at all
So the problem was at my side  (don't understand why I have got a
problem with Netscape this time)

At least I had time to read the documentation, before starting
experimenting :)

Greetings Eric Wolzak

http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/ericw