Man, I am so swamped. Ladybug needs to be whacked against the new Oxygen
release -- this shouldn't be too big of a deal, since the new Oxygen has
a fair number of the architectural changes I was working on built into
it (only better). So the work at this point is a matter of kernel
customization, removal of the routing-specific stuff, editing of menus,
packaging the applications to be run, and testing.

Let's say it's far from release. I would love to put it in CVS, and
will follow whatever scheme is used by everyone else.
--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: It's what's for dinner!

<snip>