> > Might I add to the TODO-list, to include Seawall?
>
> What does Charles think about that? For most home-users the default
> Eigerstein firewall rules will be sufficient I suppose.

For an updated EigerStein image, the current firewall scripts should remain,
or migrate to something like my extended-scripts, which use a superset of
the network.conf variables.

While I have no objection to using SeaWall, doing so would not create an
updated EigerStein, but a new image.  This wouldn't necessarliy be bad, and
actually, everything but the firewall scripts could be identical.  If anyone
wants to work on this, I have no objections, but I'd also like to see a
version using the current scripts (or an extension of them), so existing
Eiger/EigerStein users would have an easy upgrade path.

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net