Charles Steinkuehler, 2001-04-25 12:45 -0500
>I'm currently banging on the ELJ eval kit, trying to get it to do
>something useful...I'll report on BlueCat linux when I get a bit farther
>along.  They do something like we were talking about for development.
>They build an entire directory structure (in this case with their own
>compiler, kernel source, and even RPM database).  You cd into this
>directory, run a setup script, and PRESTO! you're all set to
>cross-compile.

Charles,
I talked to LynuxWorks at the Embedded Systems Conference. The rep. said
they didn't support floppies as a target, or generic images. This means
that we would have to create an image for every hardware combination. Was
the rep. wrong?

MontaVista said they do support floppies as a target, and generic images.
Ray and I should have the new HardHat Linux 2.0 CD shortly. From what the
rep. said it should be available for download too. On the down side, it
looks like they are only making a subset of packages available for free. :(
http://www.mvista.com/products/hhl.html

Does anyone have any experience with RedIce-Linux from REDSonic?
http://www.redsonic.com/en/index_m.html

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/