I've played -- err, managed processes -- with this tool. It's extremely
amusing, but a little nerve-wracking unless you have a top window nearby
to translate pid-to-process. Killing X or the shell you started
psdoom from puts a quick end to the game :-)

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: It's what's for dinner!