On 30 Apr 2001, at 5:29, Dale Long wrote:

> On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > > Ooph! I don't have to. Is there a infant blue ox in the back yard
> > > as well?
> >
> > No blue oxes :-) but his older brother was 10 lbs. 2 oz. at birth :-)
>
> How long was the labour for both of them? Ouch.

Labor for Simon Andrew was about 12 hours; however, with Andrew James
labor was in 4 hours.  Want to see a bunch of nurses and doctors
materialize from out of nowhere?  Have a pregnant woman in labor say
"I've gotta PUSH!!"  :-)

Andrew came in about three pushes :O came so fast that he wound up
bruised a bit, but none the worse for the wear.

--
David Douthitt
UNIX Systems Administrator